Win It Games
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Butter
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
9 cups Crispix cereal (any flavor) or Chex cereal
1-1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
1. Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a
microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 1 minute then stir to blend thoroughly. Add 1/2
tsp. vanilla. Stir well.
3. Place cereal in a very large bowl.
4. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and
toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets covered with the
5. Coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal
and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well.
Party games for ages 7, 8 and 9
Party Games for 5 and 6 year olds
Birthday games for ages 10, 11, 12
We've listed our favorite kids birthday
party ideas, tips, cool party themes,
bday party celebration ideas
and advice for kids birthday parties sent in by parents with years
of experience - we refer to them as the experts!
Fun birthday party, party planning and ideas
that are affordable and really work for boys and girls, kids, tweens and teenage
parties. Kids games, Real simple and cheap birthday party ideas for kids for home
© Kelula 2007 - 2017