for Kids Birthday Parties
Write party information in a secret code on the invitation that guests will have to decode. (Scavenger hunts, treasure hunts, spy or
detective parties. )Bottles of bubbles - print out a large label with the party information and details. Stick
the label to a bottle of bubbles.
Send something from your party to get guests excited about attending the
Include with the invitation:
- a little sand for a pirate theme party
mask to wear for a super hero party
- beach ball for a pool party or luau
- t-shirt they can wear if there will be team play (such as a Survivor
- sunglasses for a pool party or outdoor venue
- eye mask for a sleepover
Princess, Dress Up, Cinderella or tea parties.
Make this fun invitation resemble a treasure map. After printing information on a sheet of paper dip them in tea for a few minutes to stain them brown and make them look old. Dry and
then roll up and fasten with a cord or string.
Pool Party Invitations
Write the party information on a beach ball, deflate and then mail the
beach ball to the party guest. Ask them to bring the beach ball to
the party and play these fun
Send an invitation in the form of a pillow or sleeping bag. Make a
cute insert that fits into the sleeping bag with all the party
information on it.
Decorate Plain Invitation Cards
Decorate plain invitation cards with stickers that match the theme of
your birthday party. Print out party information 4 to a sheet of
paper, cut and glue inside the invitations.
If stickers that match the party theme can't be found use dots, stripes
or shapes in the color of your party theme.
How to get guests to respond to your
How to deal with sticky situations like:
- Having parents stay for the party
- Having parents not stay for the party
- Asking for no siblings to attend
- Asking for no presents
- How to handle who pays for what at away venues such as amusement
- How to ask if a child has a food allergy
- How to ask guests to no bring a gift for the birthday child, but give
to a charity.
And many more scenarios that could happen at a party.